Monday, June 17, 2013

Stand True

Life has been crazy, wonderful lately. I graduated high school, traveled out of the country, and now I'm halfway through my stay as an intern with Stand True Pro-Life Outreach Ministries. I know I'm doing a horrible job updating the blog, but if you hang in there, at least a couple times a year I'll post something ;) I'm working on it.
These past two weeks working with Stand True have been absolutely amazing.
My roommates are awesome, we're doing tons of outreach, and God is doing so many things in my heart as well as the hearts of others. And I still have two weeks to go! I'm learning so much here at Stand True. They're giving me an opportunity to fight for the unborn and love on the hurting, as well as educating me on how to properly debate and defend my prolife beliefs. If you get a chance, check them out at www.standtrue.com
It's a great place to purchase prolife T-shirts and other gear. And it's a wonderful ministry to donate to. The donations go to keeping the interns on the road sharing Christs love and speaking up for the voiceless. I try to keep you guys regularly updated on where we're at and what we're doing on the Tori Grace Life Facebook page.
Please keep the team in prayer. Pray for safety as we travel and cross paths with many different people with many different view points. And pray for strength. Physical, emotional, and spiritual strength. There's no better motivation to wake up everyday and keep going then knowing you're in His will. It's a wonderful place to be.













No comments:

Post a Comment