Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Quick Update!...Winter Jam, Senior Pictures, & a Birthday!

Lots to mention & so little time! I have to clock in tomorrow at 5:30am! The life of a barista ;) So first up: Winter Jam 2013! THANKS SO VERY MUCH TO TURNING POINT MEDIA FOR THE TICKETS!! We had amazing seats and so much fun! RED was the highlight of my night! So many great artists performed AND introduced other artists. Great stories too. Guys look into when this tour is coming to your town! You never want to miss Winter Jam! It's spiritually refreshing, so much fun, and affordable! Tour dates are at www.jamtour.com Next order of business! I HAD MY SENIOR PICTURES TAKEN! Can't believe graduation is only 3 MONTHS AWAY!!! Unreal guys!! So excited though! And I had a birthday :) Fun! Fun! Hopefully I'll have time to blog some more very soon! Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment