Tuesday, January 8, 2013

This Weeks Reviews!

It's review time!! This week I'm talking about some healthy snacks I've just discovered and a new hair product I cannot function without! :) Okay so if you read my last blog post, you should already know one of my new year resolutions was to make healthier choices. I'm gonna go ahead and assume a lot of you share that same resolution, so I hope my health finds help! I know I should be drinking more water, but I get tired of plain water, so I'll add lemon or lime. But for me even that gets old. So I'm super excited about this HINT water I've found!!! It's naturally flavored, unsweetened water with no gluten, sugar, MSG, or preservatives! Their slogan is "Drink Water, Not Sugar". The only flavor I've tried so far (and love) is blackberry. I get mine from the cooler under the pastry case at Starbucks. I can't remember how much it is, but I remember it not being too crazy for the 16FL OZ bottle I got. Pictures are below! Next order of business! Again, I found this at Starbucks. It's the KIND PLUS FIBER BAR. it's an all natural, gluten/wheat/trans fat/dairy/cholesterol free, low sodium fiber bar that ACTUALLY TASTES GOOD! I got the apple cinnamon nut one which is sweetened with just honey and cinnamon. It's very filling and satisfying. Win! And last but not least, hair find of the week! Mom gets credit for this find ;) The state I live in has horrible hard water which causes my hair to easily and severely tangle. It's painful and annoying, but by applying HERSTYLER HAIR SERUM after blow drying my hair I've finally been able to eliminate my matted hair problem all together!!!! And it smells delish :) www.herstyler.com So that's it for this week. Have a good Tuesday!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment