Monday, December 31, 2012

Quick Thanksgiving Post



Wow! Thanksgiving break flew by like usual! It was fun though. Got to see an old friend who's been away at college and spent Thanksgiving weekend out of town visiting family.
Played some legit family football and scored the winning touchdown! You can ignore the fact that the 7 year old cousin was guarding me ;)
Ate lots of yummy food.
Shopped for 14 hours straight black friday!
Played twister for the first time in years!...it was a lot harder and a lot smaller than I remember! But so much fun. Got our family Christmas photos taken.
Overall it was a great Thanksgiving spent with lots of loved ones. I love this holiday. I'm grateful for a day that reminds me to pause and look around at the many blessings God has given us. It's been a crazy year for me, but the crazier things got, the more peace I felt, becuase I knew who was in control.
I have much to be thankful for.

No comments:

Post a Comment