Monday, December 31, 2012

10 Q's with Kylie Bisutti: Ex Victoria Secret Model





1. Did you grow up in a Christian home?

    Kylie) No. I started going to church at age 15.

2. When and how did the Lord reveal Himself to you and take over your heart?

    Kylie) When I was 15 I began attending a youth group at church. I was going through a "sad" stage in my life and  the Lord showed me that He was by my side. He changed my heart and saved me. I got baptized at 16!

3. What do you think first sparked the convictions that caused you to give up Victoria Secret modeling?

    Kylie) The Lord showed me in His timing that I was not honoring Him with my life. It was through reading the bible and Him stirring up my heart that I first began to see that I was not following Him wholeheartedly.

4. Had these convictions been slowely building over the years? Or did a spur of the moment wake up call take place?

    Kylie) It was totally a spur of the moment wake up call. I had never felt like I was doing anything wrong by posing half naked in the past. It was all in His timing that He revealed it to me.

5. Had you heard of the LIVE31 movement before you gave up VS modeling for Proverbs 31 living?

     Kylie) No I hadn't heard of it. When I found out about it though, I immediately loved it and related to it!

6. Did your recent marriage have something to do with not modeling revealing items?

      Kylie) As a believer and Christian I am called to be a respectful, holy wife and I was not doing that by modeling lingerie. So being married deffinately changed things for me. My husband never pressured me to quit or do anything. He wanted me to get to the decision without his influence.

7. How has making the decision to model modestly affected those around you and your career?

      Kylie) I think it has been an absolute blessing in all areas. I'm a better example now and my career is doing better than ever, (because God is in control of it)

8. Do you regret giving up VS modeling?

      Kylie) Not at all!

9. Many girls have been touched by you taking a stand in the modeling world for your faith, but how have you been personally touched by all this?

      Kylie) I have grown closer to the Lord, become more confident, and feel life I have a bigger purpose in life.

10. What are the characteristics of Girl of Faith?

       Kylie) persevering, loving, kind, non-judgemental, and always willing to give grace!

THANKS KYLIE FOR YOUR TIME AND ANSWERS! GOD BLESS!

No comments:

Post a Comment