Monday, December 31, 2012

A Crafty Christmas!




So I'm positive I'm not the only broke student around and trying to figure out how and what I'm going to get everyone for Christmas!...but thanks to my pinterest addiction, I got many great homemade gift ideas. I didn't work tonight and no one was home, so I wrote down everything I wanted to attempt and took over the kitchen like Martha Stewart! ;) It was relaxing till the clean up. lol. Above is a picture of what I made for all the girls in my family. I followed a homemade cinnamon facial scrub recipe from pinterest (3 cups sugar, 1/4 cup cinnamon, 3/4 cups olive oil) and put it into mason jars. You can't see it in this picture, but I took the jar lids and bathed them in glitter! I WAS IN SPARKLE HEAVEN MAKING THESE! I also made the "All is Calm, All is Bright" tag. Just wrote it out in glue and poured more glitter on it. I also glittered matchstick boxes and little tea lights. Everything I used for this gift I already had around the house so IT ONLY COST ME $0!!! If you want to see more pictures you can see them on the fb page by copying and pasting the link below into your browser :) https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10151405613642189.546484.178801632188&type=1

No comments:

Post a Comment